South Texas College offers flexible educational opportunities for students.
Hybrid courses combine face-to-face classroom instruction with online learning. Between 51% and 85% of a Hybrid course is completed online and the rest is scheduled on-campus. Hybrid courses offer students the best of both worlds: regularly scheduled interaction with faculty, and the flexibility of a computer-based learning process.
Benefits of a Hybrid Course:
- Combines the best features of face-to-face instruction with the best features of online education.
- Regularly scheduled faculty/student interactions.
- Less seat time: The hybrid courses meets less frequently on campus than traditional classes, providing flexible course offerings for students who have demanding work schedules and/or family responsibilities.
- Flexibility of completing assignments via computer-based learning platform (Blackboard).
- Individualized assistance for students who need additional help.
NOTE: This course listing is for your convenience, and does not guarantee availability.
Highlighted dates indicate Minimester sessions, which offer full courses in a condensed schedule. Minimester Session Codes (SES) designate courses for specific academic programs. Certain courses may require approval.
|M||General Minimester code (used for multiple academic programs)|
|N||Nursing & Allied Health Flex Schedules|
|B||Organizational Leadership (BAS-OL)|
Use any combination of words to look for:
- find a SUBJECT, with or without the COURSE NUMBER (enter "math" or "math 1414")
- find a course TITLE (enter "college algebra")
- or even find an INSTRUCTOR name
Sort the list by clicking on any of the table headings.
LAB - Lab
LEC - Lecture
LLB - Lecture and Lab
CLN - Clinical
COO - Cooperative
PRA - Practicum
M - Monday
T - Tuesday
W - Wednesday
R - Thursday
F - Friday
S - Saturday
U - Sunday
|A__||Nursing/Allied Health Campus|
|C__||Pharr College & Career T.C. & Ballew HS|
|G__||Starr County Campus|
|J__||La Joya Teaching Center|
|_S_||Supplemental Instruction (SI/SUP)|
|T_F||Technology Campus/Ford Motors|
|GM_||Technology Campus/General Motors|
|W__||Weslaco (Mid-Valley Campus)|
|U__||Main Place Center-McAllen|
|_W_||Weekend College Course (Friday Courses after 5:30, Saturday and Sunday courses)|