Get The App...
JagMobile is available as a native app for both iOS and Android devices.
Have a different device?
You can get the same JagMobile experience right in your browser. Save this link if you're using other devices, like Windows Phone & BlackBerry, or use it on any computer using your favorite browser:
What’s new in this version:
- Completely redesigned interface
- Support for all devices including Windows phones, tablets and desktop browsers
- Tablets and Desktops have a portlet view of news and events
- Added hours of operation and menu indicators for Dining and menu being served
- Added emergency and informational alert/notification banners
- Added Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube feeds for up to date information
- Added quick access to important contacts in the directory
- Now allows you to bookmark various items and add events to your calendar
- Added a springboard to Blackboard Learn
What can JagMobile do for you?
The official mobile app of South Texas College gives access to essential information on the go, including:
- Student Handbook: a mobile version of the complete student handbook, filtered by topic
- Campus Directory: access important phone numbers for various services around campus
- Campus Maps: a map of all campus buildings, parking, services, departments, and location of the JagExpress
- Course Catalog: a complete source of all courses offered by the college
- News & Events: a mobile connection to our official News site along with current and future events from our academic calendar
- Emergency Contacts: reach the STC Police department as well as city police departments for each campus location
- Library: connect to our Library site with information regarding locations, hours of operation, contacts, news, catalog search, etc.
- Cafeteria Menu: pricing on food and beverage selections available at our campuses plus hours of operation for different menus
- Links: a direct connection to several STC specialty sites
- CLE (Tutoring): a connection to the Center of Learning Excellence site with hours and contact information along with quick references to tutoring services
- My JagNet: a personalized site to view important information such as upcoming deadlines, your JagNet related information such as a registration checklist and your class schedule
- Feedback: share your ideas and give feedback on the mobile app, STC websites, general information, library, and more